Nakaa Nanotechnology Network NNN invites all its members to participate in the First International Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Book competition INNNBC 2011which is desired to produce and publish " The First Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Book in Nanoscience and Nanotehnology".
The competition idea goes around producing a book about Nanotechnology concerned with an " Introduction to Nanotechnology" and " General applications on Nanocience and Nanotchnology " beside reseach papers written by those who are experts in nanotechnology discussing Nanotechnology appliations in different fields and recent advances i Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
NNN draws professional scholars from a wide range of disciplines in scientific fields to address Nanoscience and Nanotechology in ways that readers within and beyond the academy find valuable.
- The book will contain Review articles which show An Introduction to Nanotechnology and other Review articles which discuss General Applications of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- The book will also contain Research papers witten by experts in Nanotechnology discussing Nanotechnology appliations in different fields and recent advances in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology.
- Either Rewiew articles or Research papers must be written in English language.
Either Category 1 or Category 2 NNN members can participate with Review articles which show An Introduction to Nanotechnology and other Review articles which discuss General Applications of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. The Review article pages must not exceed 10 in number including pictures and references written in Times new roman with font size 10
Only Category 1 NNN members can participate with Reseach papers describing their field of research in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology and they must have the whole right to publish them.The Research paper may be has not been published before or a research paper that has beeb published 2 years ago or less.The Research paper pages must not exceed 4 in number including pictures and references written in Times new roman with font size 10.
Dead line to send full Review articles and Research papers is: 30 March 2011 to firstname.lastname@example.org or to NakaaNetwork@nanopaprika.eu with identifying either of the following titles in the subject bar of the email:
INNNBC 2011 Review article
INNNBC 2011 Research paper
The following items must be included within the Review article or Research paper:
- Category as an NNN member
- Author name
and all written in bold 10 Times new roman.
- Winners will be notified by the acceptance of their participation within a month after the deadline of sending their participations.
- Winners must introduce a written and signed Commitment and agreement paper that they agree to publish their winning articles and papers in " The First Nakaa Nanotechnology Network Book in Nanoscience and Nanotechnology " and that they have the full and legal right to do that. A commitment and agreement form will be sent to winners upon notification with acceptance to be filled and resent to us.
- Winners will have to pay acceptance fees according to the following rates
*Egyptian participant with Rewiew article: 85 Egyptian pounds
*Egyptian participant with Research paper: 50 Egyptian pounds
*Arab participant with Rewiew article: 85 Saudi Reyal
*Arab participant with Research paper: 50 Saudi Reyal
*Other Nationalities participant with Rewiew article: 75 $ dollars
*Other Nationalities participant with Research paper: 40 $ dollars
- Winners inside Egypt will pay acceptance fees to the following bank account:
Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt to account no. : 23608 dokkii branch or any other Faisal bank branchand you will receive from the bank a payment confirmation paper. please write on it INNNBC 2011 Review article or write INNNBC 2011 Research papers then scan it and send it to Nakaa.Nanotechnology.Network@gmail.com to confirm your payment within two weeks of your notification with acceptance
- Winners out side side Egypt will pay acceptance fees to the following bank account:
Faisal Islamic bank of Egypt to account no. : 23608 SWIFT FIEG EG CX DOK and you will receive from the bank a payment confirmation paper. please write on it INNNBC 2011 Review article or write INNNBC 2011 Research papers then scan it and send it to Nakaa.Nanotechnology.Network@gmail.com to confirm your payment within two weeks of your notification with acceptance
- A free PDF Copy of the book will be sent to every winner by email.
- All winners will receive a PDF form of the certificate of participation and recognition for their participation in the book competition
- Winners wil have the right to participate in the International Conference, workshop and Exhibition in Nanotechnology ICWEN Egypt July 2011 by either an oral presentation or poster presentation according to their choices with a discount 60% on the registration fees of the conference.
- Winners who will attend the conference will receive a hard copy of their certifiate of participation and recognation in the book competition beside the certificate of the conference attendence and participation
- Winners will have the right to buy a hard book copy of the competition book from our booth during the conference with a discount 60% of the commercial price of the book.
- Winners name will be announced in All media programs TV Radio and Internet that will sponsor our winners decleration event.
Best Regards for all participants